... knitting ...
Obviously sorely dw-deficient... still o.O
This might actually last the longest. Or maybe because I haven't anything else to focus on, now that it's busy at work.
Anyway, finished some knitting projects last week but haven't any mood to blog about anything at all. Ok, it's not some - just 2. In fact, one and a half to be precise: a mini-scarf and an enlarged version of the hat I made previously...
Today, the Secret OST and Jay Chou piano scores I ordered more than 2 weeks ago finally came!
Don't need to open the packaging to tell that the Secret one is really as good as HL says ^_^ think I'm gonna open it only if I see a piano I can play...
... need to get over dw.
p/s: wait a minute, isn't the Secret OST piano book supposed to be hard cover?!? =(
0 comments:
Post a Comment