...time...

Thursday, 14 June 2007

... cheese 'n' bacon rice ...

An example of my indecisiveness...

Came home early today, and decided to make steamed eggs with chinese mushrooms for my dinner. So I soaked 3 of the mushrooms first.

Then I was too hungry to wait, and decided to make garlic butter rice to accompany the eggs. Prepared the garlic, and went to the fridge to get butter.

But on top of the butter in the fridge, there was some cheese left over from a previous experiment. So decided to make cheese rice instead, and add bits of bacon in as well. Never made it before. But then again, my cooking's never consistent.

After I cut the bacon up, my friend reminded me that there's some pasta left over from last Sunday's lunch. *yes, it's that long ago... but like I said, I can generally eat anything*

.
.
.


End result:
7.00pm - Cheese 'n' bacon rice (too salty)
8.30pm - Steamed eggs with mushroom (not salty enough)
9.30pm - 2 small plums
+ lots of milk in between


*sigh*

Somehow, I always ended up eating more >.<


p/s: will probably have the pasta some other time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds yummy wei...reminds me of ur 'fav' kim gary. hahaha! come to think of it, i've never tried ur cooking before. when u come back, k. ;)

fun² said...

Er... Can cook lar, just that whether nice or not is another matter :p

Most of the time, I just experiment around. Sometimes it turns out nice, and half the other time it's just edible.
Even though they might be the same dishes...