...time...

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

... chicken salad ...

Had some salad leaves (leftover from last week's packed lunches) and a piece of chicken baked with garlic and rosemary (leftover from Sunday's dinner)... Added a tomato, a hard boiled egg, half an onion, one third of a carrot, and some olive oil...

... and there you have it - a colourful lunch for today.


:) it would have been perfect if I had some lemon juice.

p/s: I have to stop blogging about food >.<

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like someone likes food as much as i do (or as much as grace) =P hehehe... but i dun really cook la. u seem to b cooking more of western stuff. do u cook chinese food there?

fun² said...

everyday...

Not that I particularly love Western or anything, but it's usually much easier to pack cold salads or sandwiches for lunch since they don't believe in having microwave ovens in most offices.

And it's not my camera... :p Thanks to my friends!