.. another Saturday ...
Woke up today in the early morning to a sudden sharp pain in my elbow. Upon closer inspection, it was yet another souvenir of yesterday's "great" fall which hadn't pop up 'til then... Must be the rummy weather we're having these days, causes the bones to start acting up like rheumatism...
Today was to be a shopping day, out with my friends. Despite the heavy downpour, we set out with our umbrellas in hand *old me hobbling a bit slower than the rest as a result of yesterday*.
As always , ended up buying stuff which I don't really need and was not what one has set the heart on. Was supposed to get comfy flat shoes, a jacket, and a dress. Bought a slightly large winter jacket (which made me look even more short and stumpy) and a gray sweater instead (which made me look the short, stumpy, and fatter me).
Got home on an over-crowded bus (there was an emergency yesterday which caused only 1 in every 3 of my buses to be able to get through town), laden with shopping bags (not only mine lar :p)...
Had another reminder of how weak I really am when I tried to open a bottle of spaghetti sauce to no avail and ended up straining my palms. Switched to another brand of sauce and the lid just popped out at the first try. *edit: Nope, it wasn't just me. WS just confirmed that the bottle can't be opened since the lid's apparently bent :p So I just wasted 10 minutes straining my palms...*
Am so not looking forward to all the walking I have to do this coming weeks. Hm... Maybe I'll just wear the high heels straight to work instead of alternating with those "swell" HH shoes...
2 comments:
eh, no chatbox? guess i'll just leave my mark here. :)
keep on blogging!
it's what keeps us bored ppl away from home living;)
Wanted to put a chatbox, but I doubt there will be enough people to justify having one.
Will probably put one in the future... if the visitor count actually reaches a hundred or something... *as if :p*
And you're supposed to be STUDYING! Lol...
Post a Comment