... test of time ...
Hello!
Yes, yet another (pathetic) attempt of mine to blog... :p Hm, the third one, actually.
First one was started in 2003, and had a few posts here and there which never got past the first few months, much less a year. And I do mean a few posts. Can't really blame me since I was using dial-up and nothing worth writing ever happens to me anyway.
Second one was worse - I started it but never got on to posting the second entry. Hahaha... Right, that's me... Can't really stick to it. But then again, I only started that one 'cause I had broadband access for a day and was stucked at some place with nothing better to do.
So... all in all, this is the third one. Let's see how long I last with this one then... ;) But knowing me... sigh... any bets?
0 comments:
Post a Comment