... 1 year on ...
Before I knew it, it's been a year since I came here...
Actually, am in Exeter right now, on an away job to finish off some work from last week. Sad, right?
Now that it's the aniversary, perhaps that's why I feel more liberated to start making things clear.
Well, when I told people that I'm going to UK to work, they congratulated me and *somewhat :p* shared in my elation. But it never fails to get to me when they say my dream came true.
That that's the reason why I shouldn't compare with others. That I can't complain.
What, excuse me?
It had never been a dream come true, not least, for me. Never even said so. So why is it that working in UK was my apparent dream? Was that even implied?
Studying in a university in England and living the English countryside life... That would have been my dream. One that was never a reality.
So, working here. Compromise.
... yes, it's like a dream come true. But it isn't.
0 comments:
Post a Comment