... let me know ...
Bottling up your feelings is never good for you. Let it out.
If I'm an ugly pig who smells worse than the vilest septic tank,
let me know
If I'm an annoying hypocrytical highly-opinionated good-for-nothing imbecile snob of an arse,
let me know
If you can't stand the sight of me (much less talk to me), wishing that you could wipe me off the face of this earth and save humanity from the pest that I am,
LET ME KNOW
Whatever it is, just give it straight to me. No need for cold shouldering or beating around bushes.
I'll love you for it.
Seriously.
4 comments:
is this ur way of asking for an evaluation of urself? O_o
Nah...
I just prefer people to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Rather than keeping quiet.
'Cos that's what I'll do anyway... ;)
the truth hurts, u know. not everyone can take it. hehe. nanti ppl offended n there goes a frenship. but of course, there r ppl who can take it...closer frens la. ;)
Ah, do you have something you wanna say to me? *hint!hint!*
I definitely can take it... :p
Well, if you don't say it, it hurts you too. Either way, isn't it better to be out in the open?
Post a Comment