...time...

Saturday, 21 July 2007

Harry Potter Stamps

My sis told me about 2 months ago that she heard there were Harry Potter stamps being issued in UK and asked me to get some. Well, I was like, if I remember lar... *absent-minded me*

The first day of issue of the stamps was last Tuesday (17.07.2007) and I was in Ipswich. Went down to the post office in town and managed to buy 2 first day covers with the 7 stamps of the book covers *sent back to KL for my sis and me* and 1 first day cover with the miniature sheet of the Hogwarts crest *for me :p*. The Hogwarts one reached London way before I did *efficient!* and I didn't know before this that over here, they put first day covers through the mail in a clear plastic sheet. Cool!
Royal Mail had other products in the line, but was only interested in the stamps...







... my first first day covers.



p/s: The last book is out today, and I haven't got a copy :( So, don't ask or tell me about it please...

0 comments: