...time...

Friday, 28 August 2009

... mock ...

Results are out.

Failed one and passed the other. And of course, it had to be the worse one to fail. As expected. Though it didn't matter much which paper it was - I'll still have to study everything again. Sigh.

Now I've got to resit it together with case study, early this Nov. Which will be my last chance.

And I've only got 2 weeks filled with work to prepare for it, since I already have the coming month booked for my whole year's worth of holiday. Great timing, eh? =(


Crap.


... and I'm not even feeling sad about the results.
*most likely because the Europe trip is at hand and nothing else worth staying on for - which is so not going to help me finish my exams o.O*



* * *



On an entirely different note, MO is coming to UK to further her studies. At least I'll get to meet up with her once before she moves on to Leicester from London.


And on the other hand, CE will be going back KL for good.

*so that makes 6 ppl having gone back this year, and still counting...*

0 comments: