...time...

Sunday, 31 May 2009

... broke ...

Friday was ML's birthday and we had Lebanese for dinner. The bill was at least 30% more expensive than we'd expected. I'd also gotten lost trying to find the place, whereupon I'd seen more than enough flyovers of London and hitherto discovered that there actually is a 'Little Venice' canal, all within Paddington Central o.O

Met some of ML's friends from Singapore who happened to be on the last day of their trip. Played a bit of mahjong and some bridge at their place until about 4am. Then headed back to my place to catch a few winks before meeting DX in Oxford Street in the afternoon.


DX's done with all her exams and going home in less than a month's time. Am really gonna miss her =(



I should go shopping more when I'm broke and feeling tired or depressed. Won't end up buying much then :p *hopefully* I fared quite well this time since I didn't buy anything *proud* ok, I was this close to getting *yet* another dress from Topshop, quite a plain one-colour top *not black! haha...* which was surprisingly affordably priced *for Topshop*. I'd probably end up getting it anyway on a later trip -_-



And today, finally made some flight bookings for my Europe trip! Well, some that actually involve me travelling as well. At least, this is the first step that brings me closer to the trip actually happening...



Oh, and I also booked a short 2 days trip to Frankfurt to visit *NB: kacau!* CY, before she goes back KL for good.




... so, of course, I'm broke :(
*and still got accommodation to book next too*

0 comments: