... kap ...
Finally gave in yesterday and signed up for the resit course.
Not because I think it'll do me any good. It's not even any good. But maybe I should start thinking of it as giving away more than 1 month's worth of rent for charity...
Yeah, I am that hard to part with money. Don't get me wrong - I firmly believe in paying for its worth. And as you all know, that worth is often nil. But I guess I deserve it, for failing in the first place.
Which sorts of signal that I should be studying -_- exam's 3 weeks away.
Shouldn't I be learning something here?
Well, finished my 4th knitting project *or was it 5th?* which I had wanted to do before going back but now it's finally done.
...black newsboy kap...
Not that it turned out looking like anything I expect it to be. But then, it'll still serve the purpose of keeping my ears warm.
0 comments:
Post a Comment