...time...

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

... balik kampung ...

My first balik kampung trip...



Grew up in KL. Live at the fringe of KL. Studied from kindergarten to college in KL.

Naturally, there was no need to balik kampung for the festive season since I'm already in my hometome. Yup, a true KL-ian :) *ok, never mind the fact that the hospital I was born in is in PJ*


Come to think of it, I've been here almost 18 months and this is my first trip back. Not bad at all. Wasn't even homesick during this period. Still, even for just a month, can't wait to go back and makan, shop, play piano, makan, watch TV, meet friends, makan, shop, watch movies, makan,... Yeah, I know I'm saying this, but it'll probably end up being lazy on the living room sofa and hardly taking a step out of the house since everything is so far away. Hopefully not -_-


Would have loved to go back earlier and preferably around Chinese New Year, if it wasn't for exams *though based on the last round, may have to go back permanently after that =(*. Missed so many events and happenings too *weddings, class reunions, gatherings,...*. Well, at least it'll be in time for Mid-Autumn festival and mooncakes! *ramadan and raya too*


Shall expect lesser updates for some time since the slow internet access at home will be mostly monopolised by my sis anyway *not that there's been any updating much*.



... makan!

0 comments: