... plagued ...
I must be cursed...
In the last couple of months alone, I had not only one, but 2 pain-in-the-butt abscesses. The first one had apparently been larger than normal, and I now have 2 scars to add to my collection. Not that I knew what the condition was in the first place. Besides, the doctor couldn't even give me a reason for the cause. The second time round, the doctor asked me to get a blood sugar test in about 3 weeks time - just in case I have diabetes o.O Only finished my round of antibiotics for the second one last week, and all that air swallowed gave me an even harder time falling asleep.
Yesterday, I woke up with numerous red itchy spots on my arms. And tomorrow's my exams.
Never had such red and so many before in my life, and they were spreading. They look like hives or some skin disease - well, what I thought those would look like anyway. Hoping it was just an allergy *although I haven't been eating anything new* and nothing more serious *like eczema?*, went to see the doctor today. He thinks it's only an allergy and most likely caused by my clothes, but how can that be when I've been wearing pretty much the same things and hasn't changed the soap brand since last year? But that's what he thinks anyway, since he kept asking me whether I had change the washing powder lately, which I am most infinitely sure that I hadn't.
In the end, I am now on anti-histamines with no idea what had caused the allergy. And I think that's what's making me drowsy. Hope I don't fall asleep for exams tomorrow, or worse, forget to wake up :s oh, and hopefully those ugly red spots won't leave scars =(
3 physical ailments which I had never had before in my entire 23 years of living, and all happened to me in the last 3 months I'm here.*bad feng shui? wait, I've been living pretty much the same for the past year...*
... plagued.
0 comments:
Post a Comment