... ghost of a dream ...
Last night, I had a dream. A particularly morbid one.
But, it wasn't a nightmare at all...
A bunch of good and not-so-good friends and I went on a road trip. Before we could start off, one was killed somehow. No one knew why nor knew how.
But we went ahead with the trip, with someone else joining us. And throughout, strange things keep happening to us. There was this perpetual uneasiness, which deepened as 'accidents' kept happening. It was as though danger was lying all around, waiting to pounce.
We were saved once by the ghost of the friend who died. Who had been, all this time, protecting us. It was then that we knew something or someone was after us. And all we had for any sort of warning or protection to rely on was the ghost of our friend. Because I was closest to her, I was the one who understood and communicated the best with her. So the bunch of us, with her help, tried to keep ourselves safe for the rest of the trip, trying to find out the reason behind this unknown evilness.
And then, she stopped me from eating the food I was about to, just in time. It was poisoned. Thinking back to who it was among us who had given it to me, realisation was dawning.
... I remember waking up, and remember that I didn't feel anything much during the dream *which is strange, since one tends to feel emotions more strongly in dreams than in reality*, except this sense of uneasiness and quiet danger all around. Strange. No grief. And that, I wasn't scared at all and trusted fully in the ghost. A close friend.
I have this belief,
that dreams don't come true once one has revealed them.
2 comments:
i like dreams. its like getting all d experiences without the consequences. and i feel like i'm living in a tvb drama. hahaha...
Sounds like you have quite good dreams then ;)
What do you dream about that's like a TVB drama?
Post a Comment