...time...

Tuesday, 20 November 2007

... depression anticipation ...

Lately, been too addicted to a manga.
*it's not even going to be one of my favourites*

So much so that I've been neglecting loads of things - some forgotten, others abandoned, while most are already permanent residents on my procrastination list. Didn't go out at all last weekend (not even for grocery shopping) and meals were at least an hour behind usual (yes, it's that bad -_-).

Even forgot about all those entries I wanted to blog.
*it's only been 3 days, but for someone obstinately long-winded like me, it's ages*

Decided to stop today, and see how long I can last. *not hopeful, especially it's pre-exam syndrome season again*




So... now, I'm in a kind of twillight zone. Just floating along.

Waiting for depression to set in.


For I know:
- written exams in 3 weeks time, both papers in one day, and haven't made any notes (much less read them -_-;)
- winter's coming, the heater in my room isn't working, and never has been *haven't tried turning it on since moving in, until now*
- next year's schedule is out, and I can't go back for Amy's wedding :'(((
- broke a hanger *again*
- a sudden urge to listen to the opening tunes of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven
*can't find the instrumental version, can anyone help? :(*

There's more, but it's slipped my mind for now.


And strangely, I'm still not depressed.




Yet.



... in anticipation.

2 comments:

Amy Koid said...

Hey... nevermind la. I mean, it's sad, but what can you do? We cannot shift shift anymore and neither can you. Just get MF to narrate everything and look at photos loh. *hugs* I'll really really miss having you there.

fun² said...

Hey... :'( miss you too.

How long will you be in KL for? Any chance of being there in either June or Sept? :p


Take lots of pics!!