... dress ...
Speaking of retail therapy...
DX kindly accompanied me shopping for the second day in a row *thanks, DX! ;) great teman for shopping and makan*, and this time we spent the whole day in Topshop, Oxford Circus alone *it's not known for being the world's largest fashion house for nothing :p*. I found a few dresses which are 'options' *thank god* and finally managed to buy one!
*whew*
I always thought that my first dress *last time I bought one was at age 12, which doesn't count* would be a black one *you know, the little black dress*. Funnily enough, not only was it green *a hard colour to match*, the only other garment I bought was a green sweater.
Well, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Or maybe it's just a green day o.O
*$£$*
Overall, it was rather productive as I not only found 'plan Bs', but also managed to get an accessory too. Now I just need to find a pair of shoes, possibly a bag, a fancy shawl/wrap/cardigan thingy, and the whole ordeal could be over...
*$£$£$*
And I also decided to buy a Jane Norman dress when it's on sale *someone tell me when's the next one! :(*, plus a Topshop black dress suitable for work if I could find one in my size *fat chance*. Better to get a backup ready for emergencies, right?
*$£$£$£$*
Which reminds me - I've gone up a full size in the last 3 months :(
... all this is so not me.
p/s: Started sniffing here and there as the day wore on, culminating in consecutive sneezes towards the checkout. At first, thought it was because of staying in the department store for so long and all that dust - it stopped after I got out of the building - but have been sniffing still since getting back :'(
can just feel a headache and sore throat coming...
*just like me to be perfectly healthy all this time in a heater-less room, and get a cold from a day in a department store instead -_- the trauma of shopping!*
2 comments:
Hahahah you're soooo welcome. You should post up pics of yourself in the dress after the party so that everyone can admire our HARD work ;)
Lol... Yeah, considering I got literally sick from it... :p but no camera anyway, which is a good thing...
Post a Comment