...time...

Sunday, 21 October 2007

... white shoes ...

Finally met up with DX today for lunch at Sakura ^_^

The food was quite good, and after that, we shopped around Oxford Street a bit. Perhaps I'm getting weaker, but I seem to be spending more these days though I'm not doing much. Bought a skirt *yes, can you believe it?* and worse, a pair of white shoes *how am I going to keep them clean?*... It was nice to be able to shop with a friend, and think it was her quoting her student discount which made me succumb so easily :p Now have to think of a way to actually wear them or buy more to match them...

Then again, if I only bought stuff which match my existing wardrobe, I'll never get anywhere -_-; well, at least they were on sale...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhahha its really fun shopping with xian..best thing is she doesn't like to walk around alot. she'll just go n see if anything pops out...which means that i dun have to walk too much! hehehee....

fun² said...

She's also too nice when it comes to asking her opinions... everything also nice :p