... flat peaches ...
Walking around a market for lunch and came across these near-adorable fruits in season...
^_^ reminds me of small peachy cushions.
*someone said they look like a monkey's ass -_- granted - more like a baboon's actually, but don't tell me that while I'm eating them*
Not sure if it's a different species or just made to grow like this *quite likely since I've never heard of flat ones before and they do look and taste like usual ones, just squashed in a way*, but they are rather easier to eat around the seeds than the common variety. They also have flat nectarines too, by the way.
A better picture found through google...
.. fresh cherries are also in season too. Mmm.
^_^ reminds me of small peachy cushions.
*someone said they look like a monkey's ass -_- granted - more like a baboon's actually, but don't tell me that while I'm eating them*
Not sure if it's a different species or just made to grow like this *quite likely since I've never heard of flat ones before and they do look and taste like usual ones, just squashed in a way*, but they are rather easier to eat around the seeds than the common variety. They also have flat nectarines too, by the way.
A better picture found through google...
.. fresh cherries are also in season too. Mmm.

0 comments:
Post a Comment