British Museum & Korean Kitchen
CE suddenly said she's going to Portobello market today, but we changed plans as not sure if it's open on Sundays.
So instead, we hopped round to the nearby British Museum for a quick glance through.
*actually, I kinda dragged her there :p since I've always wanted to go*
Well, didn't really see much as most of the Asia rooms were closed and we weren't in the interested mood overall. So took the chance to try out a few pics on the new c702 phone...
After getting a mini calendar and a gold coin which says "happiness" in cuneiform as souvenirs, we headed off to find a cafe or some other nice spot for tea *as usual, she doesn't eat any breakfast or lunch and I just had brunch, so we ended up having tea-cum-early dinner*.
Walked a bit to Covent Garden, visited a few shops, but no likely places that looks nice and is still open on a Sun afternoon. So I took her to Korean Kitchen instead. Had no idea that it was only 5pm then when we walked in, and I was even surprised that the place wasn't crowded. It wasn't officially opened but the nice people let us sit down anyway. So we were the first customers ^_^
We ordered 2 appetisers of stir fried rice cake and kim chi pancakes, plus a bibimbap. Like before, the appetisers are big portions *they're normal sized dishes really, just seems a bit large for something listed under 'appetisers' in the menu* and we were quite stuffed after the meal. Service was good, even though I was being super jakun by talking loudly and taking pictures of the food :p
... kim chi 'n' stir-fried rice cakes...
...kim chi jeon 'n' dolsat bibimbap...
*yes, there were carved radish figurines as decorations*
Hm, the camera isn't that bad. But for a Cybershot, it might be a bit lacking. Mostly because I'm not familiar with how to use it yet.
Still prefer my old w300.
p/s: And now I'm hungry again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment