...time...

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

... golden arches ...

Just had my first McD UK meal for dinner.

Maybe I'm not used to it here or am just overly-sentimental about McD back home, but it was pathetic. Perhaps it's just the outlet I went to which didn't had menus on the boards. There were only pictures of 'meals' instead. Nothing on the extras, and some of them didn't even have prices shown. It just wasn't appetising enough without the little extras to tempt you to add to your meal...

Ordered a 3 piece fried chicken large set, and 3 pieces of fillet chicken came instead. The fries would have just pass for 'regular' back home, and not enough salt at that. Well, they did have Heinz tomato sauce satchets...

At least, there was one consolation: got a free Coca Cola glass.






Will add McD to the infinitely long list of places I want to eat once I go back :p And here I was thinking that fast food wouldn't be on that list...

*sigh*


... the scales have fallen from my eyes.

0 comments: